If you are looking for a guide to cloning GCam App – Here you can get the dedicated article on “How Clone or Duplicate GCam App on Android”.
This post gives you almost complete details on how to install multiple versions of GCam on your Android phone without any issues. For this, you are advised to have only one app cloner application which provides you the facility to create multiple duplicates of original apps.
This is quite useful in many ways as it may be difficult for you to use the same account for a long time. Forget about problems and read this guide to easily install CloneApp for any Android application.
Why do People find it useful?
There are a few reasons why you use clone apps to be impressive and essential. Here is a list of reasons why you use this app.
- You have two unique versions of the same app installed.
- You can use a variety of settings with options for multiple copies in the list.
- You can use the older version and the updated-to-date version with the cloned app.
- Easily clone and rename apps to avoid receiving updates in the future.
How to Create a Cloned or Duplicated Installed App?
Cloning apps is extremely simple with App Cloner. Let us know how this is possible.
- Download and install the latest version of the App Cloner from App Store or the official website.
- After downloading process is complete, open the application.
- Choose the app that you want to clone or duplicate.
- Inside the settings, you will find two important factors. The “clone number” and “Name”.
- Pick the clone number and press the tick icon to start the cloning process.
- Once the process is completed, click on the install button.
Important; There remains a possibility that duplicates or cloned app crashes may be encountered. In that case, we suggest that you enable "Exclude original libraries" that come under "Cloning options" when creating new cloned apps.
Must be Aware of Additional Things
- Often app cloners come with some limitations. With the free version only one clone app can be allowed to be created when your GCam is updated. In this case, you will have to go premium or subscribe.
- It may require additional permission to install a specific app as you are going to clone the format with an APK file.
- You will not get any updates on the duplicated app because it is not related to any official site.
- If you are using an icon pack, there is a high possibility that the icon pack will be unable to recognize that new duplicate app.
- If you want to recover cloned app, know that without App Cloner it will not recover, so you can remove it if you want.
- There are also some versions of GCam that do not support the cloning process.
- Hopefully, there will be no need to root your device to get all the features.
After all, you have two copies of one. If you want, you can also create an additional duplicate app by adding its clone numbers like 1 to 2, 2 to 3, and many more. All you have to do is change the name.
Meanwhile, you can visit Tips & Tricks to solve your queries without much trouble.